Structured Query Language (SQL) is a database language that is used in relational database management system such MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or SQLite. Further information can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL
- Link: https://www.mysql.com/
- Creator/maintainer: Oracle
- Link: https://mariadb.com/
- Creator/maintainer: MariaDB Corporation Ab
MS SQL Server
- Link: https://www.microsoft.com/sql-server
- Creator/maintainer: Microsoft
- Comment: supports options 'driver' and 'schema'
There are basically two modes supported: You can add data to an existing database into or you can fetch data from an database.
Insert/add data to a database
- Database and Table must already exist.
- Values for all columns of an existing table must be submitted.