A module to create forms to enter important parameters.
- Use Form at the top of the sequencer in a first branch to read out values at the beginning of the measurement.
- Use Form in a branch with a parameter variation to repetitively read out values.
- Create a form with all important parameters that are needed to perform a measurement. Thus, users have a central place to change the measurement and do not have to adjust parameters in each used module.
- Use a form to read out parameters during the measurement that can be used to handover them to a meausurement instrument.
- Combine Form with Condition by defining CheckBoxes and that define whether a certain branch of the sequence should be used. The Condition module then checks the user input and skips the current branch if needed.
- Compose your form by adding different kinds of input fields.
- These fields can be configured by double click.
- Each field can be related to global placeholder that can be used in other input fields of SweepMe!
- Use the right-click menu to move fields up and down.
- Toggle your generated form into the DockingStation to use it in your application and to fix your configuration
- Once the Form widget is placed in the DockingStation, the use can enter values, but the fields cannot be changed or modified anymore.
A Form widget looks like below:
A field to enter a string.
A field to enter an integer.
A spin field to enter an integer.
A field to enter a float value.
A spin field to enter a float value.
A field to select from a list of options. Enter your options seperated by a | sign
A field to select True or False.