Last update for: Version 1.5.4.x
- Download SweepMe! here 
- A Webinstaller will be downloaded, start it and just press download to get the latest stable version
- If you have used the webinstaller, the real installer of SweepMe! will automatically start.
- Use the recommended path ("C:\SweepMe!) to simplify later version handling and migration
- Start SweepMe!.exe, e.g. by using the link on the desktop
- Accept or decline a server connection
- Create a profile that stores your options and that creates a folder for your measurement data
- A preconfigured measurement can be instantly started without the need to connect any equipment
- Just press run after the very first start of SweepMe!
- Other examples can be loaded via Settings -> Load example
- Play around with the Plot and see how it is connected to the sequencer
- SweepMe! has two important tabs Measurement and Sequencer
- The Measurement tab allows you to choose a user and save your data.
- The Sequencer tab is where the magic takes place. Use it to setup your measurement.
- Important folders, e.g. where your measurement data is, can be found via File -> Open Folder -> Measurement Data
- Check whether you are ready to use device communication via GPIB, USB, and COM
- Download Modules or Devices via the menu Modules&Devices
- Use the Version manager to also activate and deactivate content that you do need to see all the time.
- Add Widgets to your measurement via the menu 'Window' to the DockingStation
- Widgets such as Plot, Monitor, Image, Notes can be created before and during a measurement