Last update for: Version 1.5.3.x
- Download SweepMe! here 
- Start the installer and we recommend to use the recommended path to simplify later version handling and migration
- Start SweepMe!.exe
- Accept or decline a server connection
- Create a profile that stores your options and that creates a folder for your measurement data
- A preconfigured measurement can be instantly started without the need to connect any equipment
- Other examples can be loaded via Settings -> Load example
- SweepMe! has two important tabs Measurement and Sequencer
- The Measurement tab allows you to choose a user and save your data.
- The Sequencer tab is where the magic takes place. Use it to setup your measurement.
- Important folders, e.g. where your measurement data is, can be found via File -> Open Folder -> Measurement Data
- Check whether you are ready to use device communication via GPIB, USB, and COM